What you get
Our tool scholarship is designed to give you the head start you need to build a solid future in the construction industry. The scholarship includes $500 towards tools or living costs.
Why we are doing it
Ged knows what it is like to do the hard yards and wants to give back to the community. Lots of young tradies and construction workers hope to own there own business one day. By offering the trade scholarship, we hope to help a young apprentice or contruction worker achieve their goals.
1. Write to us In a 1,000 words or less tell us what’s driven you to do your trade and what your career goals are.
2. Create a video on your phone, post it to your facebook page and tag ‘Brisco Roofing’ in the video telling us what’s driven you to do your trade and what your career goals are.
Eligibility and applications
All applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Scholarship’. For those who have posted a video to Facebook, please also forward us an email with a link to your video and the details below.
- Your full name
- Contact phone number
- The trade you are studying and where you are studying
- What’s driven you to do your trade and what your career goals are
The scholarship is open to all students currently enrolled in Trade courses within Australia. Only Australian citizens and permanent residents may apply. The winner will be contacted via phone June 1 every year.
What the scholarship entails
- $500 dollars towards your tuition expenses
- One on one career advice given by the owner of Brisco Roofing, Ged Cartella
- Ongoing Mentoring to help you achieve your career goals
What we aim to achieve
Our goal is to bring awareness to the importance of young adults completing their trade and construction qualificatoins, and for planning for your future career. The hard yards now will set you up for a promising future and we want to help!