Roof Restoration Process
The roof restoration Brisbane process comprises of six steps that our qualified team undertake.
- Step One: Our team will introduce themselves and explain our process then begin changing broken tiles, cleaning gutters, resetting valley cuts and installing valley chips.
- Step Two: Where required, we will grind your ridges using an electric grinder, which removes old mortar.
- Step Three: We will apply Nutech’s Nu Eco-Safe Orgo Clean, which removes any moss, lichen and mould build-up, which is a crucial and proactive step.
- Step Four: Based on your tiles, we will use the appropriate pressure cleaning tool to clean every part of your roof tiles.
- Step Five: This step involves repointing ridge capping, inserting weep holes, masking of all solar panels, skylights and more.
- Step Six: Finishing your roof restoration with a prime, hand painting and two coats of room membrane.