Introducing The $5,000 Brisco Marketing Scholarship
We Want To See The Next Generation Succeed
At Brisco Roofing, we truly value education and lending a hand where we can. The Brisco Marketing Scholarship is a chance for us to give back to the community and boost the next generation into a career they as passionate about.
Our $5,000 Brisco Marketing scholarship encourages innovative students in the area of commerce and marketing. The $5,000 can be applied to accommodation or living expenses. Participating students have gained immense value from the scholarship both financially and academically.
The scholarship has two stages. Stage one is worth $500 and stage two is worth $5,000
Our Two Stages
How to apply
Stage one applicants should prepare an outline of how to market our business using both online and offline marketing. Applications should be less than 1,000 words and it should relate directly to our business.
All applications should be forward to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Scholarship” in the subject line. You can learn more about our business by looking at the website or by sending us an email.
- The application must be submitted before the two offer periods. Offer periods are the 15th of June and 1st of December each year.
- Stage two scholarships are awarded on the 1st July and 7th of December respectively.
To learn more about our major services, and to help improve your application response check out these important pages.
- What is roof painting and roof repairs?
- You will also find these online marketing articles useful.
Gain valuable industry experience
Stage two applicants will also have the opportunity to consult on delivery of their marketing plan and be paid well for doing so. All applicants who reach this stage two will be giving a full employment reference.
Who can apply?
Marketing, commerce or any student with a passion for marketing.
- You need to be a minimum of 18 years old
- Must be studying at an Australian University
- Have a passion for all things online and offline marketing
The full scholarship is valued at $5,000 dollars per year.