What is the best roof paint?
There are a wide range of roof paint available on the market, and it can get a bit confusing on which one your should choose when painting your roof.
Nutech Paint‘s roof coating system is the best roof paint in our opinion. We have studied, tried and tested every roof paint on the market so you don’t have to. It is important for our business that we apply the best roof paint on our customer’s roofs to ensure a roof restoration that will last for many years to come in our harsh climate.
What makes Nutech Paint the best paint?
A reputable reputation built over the past 45 years. Nutech roof coatings are designed to withstand the tough Australian environment and protect and enhance the appearance of your roof. Uniquely, Nutech’s roof coatings are manufactured from tough acrylic resins and fade resistant pigments. These pigments are durable, flexible and resistant to ultra violet sunlight. Nutech roof coatings are also environmentally friendly and suitable for the collection of drinking water.
NXT Cool Zone is a heat resistant roof paint option that is also available through Nutech paint in 46 colours. This heat reflective paint utilises the latest exterior grade ultra-high durability fade-resistant and infrared reflective pigments which are highly resistant to chemicals, UV light and heat. You can read more about Nutech’s NXT Cool Zone paint here.
Our standard Tileflex roof paint by Nutech has innovative, nanotechnology modified acrylic polymer coating. This is designed to substantially lower surface friction to significantly reduce dirt retention. Ultimately, aide in the self-cleaning ability of the coating.
Benefits of Tileflex Nutech Roof Paint
- Contains nano-technology to repel dirt and retain gloss
- Superior longer lasting gloss finish
- Contains polymer preservatives to provide algae and fungus protection
- Ultraviolet resistant pigments
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
In addition, NXT Cool Zone is a heat resistant roof paint option that is also available through Nutech paint in 46 colours. This heat reflective paint utilises the latest exterior grade ultra-high durability fade-resistant and infrared reflective pigments which are highly resistant to chemicals, UV light and heat. You can read more about Nutech’s NXT Cool Zone paint here.
Benefits of NXT Cool Zone Roof Paint
- Advanced cross-linking polymer chemistry for ultra durability
- Fade-resistant micronised pigments infused with saturated colour and highly resistant to chemicals, UV light and heat
- Revolutionary advanced formula to eliminate bacteria and biological contamination – safe for potable water collection
- 100% waterproof which reduces thermal conductivity giving cement tiles improved thermal insulation in cold wet conditions
- Uses nano-technology for improved water beading and dirt resistance
- Available in a contemporary gloss or low sheen finish
- 12 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
No matter which roof paint you choose from Nutech Paints, your roof will look fantastic for many years to come. Equally important is the primer used prior to the roof paint being applied. Depending on the condition of your roof tile and weather it has been painted prior to your restoration will determine which roof primer you will require.
When painting your roof, you should always seek a professional roof restorer who is full insured and licensed in both roof tiling and painting. This will guarantee not only your manufactures warranty, but that your roof restoration paint will last.
When it is time to restore your roof call our friendly team at Brisco Roofing on 1300 166 209 for your free quote.